So 2011 begins.
2010 ended with friends playing Wii Bowling and watching the ball drop on NBC with Carson Daily. I have to say Bright Night, you are no First Night. Traffic in downtown Providence was absurdly quiet.
Swapped out Halo Reach and Dead Rising 2 for COD: Black Ops. So far, the Multiplayer is enjoyable, better than World at War was.
My Plans for 2011 go so far like this:
1. Get a new portfolio together.
2. Synopsis manuscript and then finish manuscript.
3. Rinse wash and repeat for it’s sequel and sequel after that.
3a. Query agents.
3c. Make money. (Hey, if it worked for the underwear gnomes it can work for me.)
4. Work on project with Paul C.
5. Get Rhody Writing Group off the ground.
6. Continue to go to the Gym.
7. Go to San Diego Comic Con 2011.
8. Play more Xbox.